Ijen Crater is the biggest crater lake in Java. The sulfur crater lake lies between a natural dams of deeply etched rock. It is 200 meters deep and contains about 36million cubic meters of steaming acid water, shrouded in a smelling swirling sulfur cloud. Inside the crater the different color and size of stones are found. Indeed the crater of Ijen is beautiful garden of stone as well.
The view of sulfur miners who climb and go down to the crater is also amazing. A man puts about 10 kg of yellowish stone in to his basket, before he descends the mountain slope to sell his load, carrying the same basket, going in the same direction, digging the same mineral. It is the natural picture that can be seen everyday.
Duration : 3D/2N
Day 01 ARRIVAL SURABAYA
- Arrival at Surabaya, Juanda International Airport
- Meet and greeting service
- Sightseeing transfer to Mount Bromo
- It takes around three hour drive.
- Overnight at Hotel in Mount BROMO.
Day 02 BROMO – MOUNT IJEN (B)
- Early morning Bromo sun rise exploration by Jeep.
- Jeep adventure to Pananjakan for Sun Sire.
- Afterwards, drive in Jeep to Mount Bromo cross the sand sea.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Around 10.00, sightseeing drive to Mount Ijen.
- Overnight at Hotel in Mount Ijen Area.
Day 03 MOUNT IJEN – BALI ISLAND (B)
- Early morning hotel check out and drive to Paltuding base camp.
- Trekking (3.3 KM one way) to Mount Ijen.
- Around 10.00 AM back to the base camp.
- Drive to the Ketapang port, Banyuwangi.
- Ferry to Bali Island.
- Another drive to the hotel.
- Tour will drop at the reserved hotel in Bali Island.